Malama pono metal Hawaiian word. Malama pono is short for e malama pono which means "take care", or " take care of yourself". A common way that Hawaiians say good bye.
• Overall dimensions are approx.: 22" wide by 4" tall.
• Available in multiple powder coat colors. Make your selection at checkout.
• Made out of 16 gauge steel using a professional cnc plasma cutter.
• Hand sanded, prepped and powder coated in our shop in Maui, Hawaii.
• We use top quality materials and our powder coat is rated for both indoor and outdoor use. No maintenance required!
Each piece may have slight variations.
Most of our pieces are hung with small needles or nails using the existing void spaces as anchor points. This way the art hangs flush with the wall and doesn't take away from the design. Our customers have also had a lot of success using double sided command tape. Our metal designs are also magnetic! If desired, small holes can be added upon request at checkout at no extra charge. Hanging hardware is not included.
***This is an Exclusive Simply Royal Design*** Cannot reproduce, copy, manufacture or use in any format without prior written authorization.