Custom designed Hawaiian welcome sign with honu (turtle) and hibiscus flowers. E Komo Mai means "Welcome, Come In" in Hawaiian. Perfect for Island living, beach house, vacation house or Island themed area.
• Overall dimensions are approx.: 18" wide by 6" tall or 34" wide by 11" tall.
• Available in multiple powder coat colors. Make your selection at checkout.
• Made out of 16 gauge steel using a professional cnc plasma cutter.
• Hand sanded, prepped and powder coated in our shop in Maui, Hawaii.
• We use top quality materials and our powder coat is rated for both indoor and outdoor use. No maintenance required!
Each piece may have slight variations.
Most of our pieces are hung with small needles or nails using the existing void spaces as anchor points. This way the art hangs flush with the wall and doesn't take away from the design. Our customers have also had a lot of success using double sided command tape. Our metal designs are also magnetic! If desired, small holes can be added upon request at checkout at no extra charge. Hanging hardware is not included.
***This is an Exclusive Simply Royal Design*** Cannot reproduce, copy, manufacture or use in any format without prior written authorization.